- The routine of taking Addy to and from school.
- Eligh eating, in his words, "peanut butter jelly time" every single day for lunch.
- Kinsley playing a game of who loves who the most. "I love you" "No, I love you more" "No, I love you the most!"
- Cooler days that allow me to make warm, cozy soups.
- As of next week all three of the kiddos will be in some type of activity.
- Addy has finally figured out how to buckle her seat belt.
- Kinsley loves to race to the front door or any where really and tell you "You lost!"
- The return of jeans and comfy pants (more clothing the better)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Things I'm loving
Here is a small list of some "things" I find enjoyable: