- I have had a cold for over a week now. A dry, barking cough, along with a dry, itchy throat. All.week.long.
- I do not know if Addy is getting sick, has allergies, or had a migraine. She started with a headache on Wednesday night - skipped dinner and stayed in her bed for an hour. Yesterday she had a low grade fever around lunch time which went away with some Tylenol. Last night she complained that her head hurt when she coughed. Today, no headache.
- Coming back from visiting family requires a day to unpack, do laundry, organize toys, etc.
- If the first thing you hear when you open a child's bedroom door is, "I'm sorry, mommy" just close the door and go back to bed. Do it.
- Eligh has not wet his diaper at night all week long, until this morning when daddy forgot to put him in one. Seriously?!
- 5 loads of laundry later I have his bedding washed. Yeah, he got EVERYTHING wet.
- Daddy told Kinsley that I was signing her up for dance when she woke up from nap and found that I was not here and she hasn't stopped twirling, skipping, and asking when she gets to go.
- I'm a tad worried that she will not be happy that she has to wear a pink leotard while Addy gets to wear all kinds of cute little ballerina outfits. It's practice, people, let them have some fun.
- It may or may not rain tomorrow and we have plans to go to an air show to celebrate the twins' birthday.
- I really want this for the play room.
- Don't forget to leave me a question for Eligh and Kinsley and I promise they will provide their wise knowledge upon you very, very soon.
Friday, September 9, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - the week of the cold
Posted by Carrie27 at 2:14 PM