Sunday, September 25, 2011

How did this happen???

Cody has asked for nearly a year (hasn't been home a whole year, yet, but close enough) for a puppy.  I have repeatedly told him no.  My main reasoning is that I do not want a dog unless we are in a forever home, as in he gets out of the Army. 

You all remember Addy's thoughts on a dog, and now all three of the kiddos are asking for a REAL puppy. 

Yesterday, Cody told me he would quit chewing nasty tobaccy for good if we could get a dog.  He has been doing this nasty habit on and off for a good 10 years.  He will quit for a year or more and then go back.  He rarely does it around me and definitely not in front of the kids because it's disgusting and cancer ridden.

You know where I went this afternoon all by myself? 







The animal shelter. 






I never win, never!

3 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOO?!?!?! Are you the proud new owner of a puppy?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what happened!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...I'm so far behind that I actually already KNOW what happened!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.