- This week simply whizzed by for no apparent reason.
- Addy still loves school and I am so grateful for this (I was a total school dork and loved going, too).
- I can't believe the twins are three!
- Part of this week I spent going through fall clothes and Addy is definitely out of all 4's and Kinsley is getting a whole new wardrobe from her.
- With the purging of clothes, I sold quite a bit this week along with a Tag Jr. set.
- I'm going through my head all the other toys I am going to try and sell that the kids do not play with or have outgrown.
- We got a letter for Addy's first field trip which is to a pumpkin patch next month. Awesome!
- I have to fork out money for the above as well as Addy's dance costume (which they are going to wear at Xmas and in May - at least I only have to pay once).
- I let the trio skip naps today and let them play for a couple hours at an indoor playground.
- Get home and Kinsley looks miserable - fever. FML.
- I really want a puppy, a little puppy that stays little. But, it's not happening.
- I don't know what to do about our house in GA. It's time to make a decision and I'm scared to gamble.
- Addy has been talking quite a bit about B (boy in her class) and all the bad things he does.
- I saw the boy and his mom last night at our once a month parent/teacher/child night. He just looks mean.
- I ran at home a couple days this week and didn't die.
- Why does Eligh walk around grabbing himself half the day? His response, "Sorry." or "I need to."
- My brother and sil had their fourth and final baby today (a girl). I don't get to see her until Thanksgiving. Not cool.
- Finally, the mole I had removed is benign.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - benign
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:22 PM