- Busy, busy week.
- Basketball practice, two different dance practices, my appointment, twins' appointment, and Paws goes in tomorrow.
- Monday started out with us getting Paws.
- He has pooped in the house once, whined for 10 mins the first night in his kennel, plays great with the kiddos, but does NOT like the vacuum.
- Yesterday I had a two and a half hour appointment with the headache doc. We have a new treatment plan which includes me changing my entire diet and treating insulin resistance, two supplements, one prevention pill, and back up pain management.
- It was shocking but a lightbulb moment at the same time. More to come on this subject.
- Twins had their 3 year appointment today. Kinsley is 34 pounds and 38 1/8 inch tall (75th for weight and 97th for height). Eligh is 28 pounds and 38 inches tall (10% for weight and 63/8th for height). We need to try beefing him up with some weightgainer2000 (hubby's name for the shake).
- I successfully pissed them all off when we (except hubby, he had to work and all) got our flu shots. Guesses on who handled this the worst?
- Tomorrow Paws is going in for a visit and a much-needed grooming and Addy and I may have a play date with the only other girl in her class.
- If anyone is bored, feel free to stop by our house and clean the bathrooms, please. I didn't have a chance this week to get them cleaned.
- Or, you could write a 1000+ word essay for me.
Friday, September 30, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - appointment week
Posted by Carrie27 at 7:52 PM