- It is a constant flow of activity in this house.
- I have zero time at home for some quiet, me time.
- Park/Playground Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings = kids play mommy works out
- Tuesday is story time
- Monday and Wednesday evening is baseball/t-ball (only two more games to go!)
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings Cody plays softball
- Saturday = baseball/tball games for the kids
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, naps, snack, dinner
- Addy stays up all day and insists on my full attention during the twins' nap time
- School book time with the kiddos
- Skipping naps for swimming days
- Two nights a week I run
- Starting this weekend I will start attempting to train for a mini triathlon (that is if I don't drown in the pool)
- On top of it all, in about two weeks two of my closest friends here are moving, which makes three in the past two months.
- I am going to have to start opening myself up to new relationships, otherwise the next nine months is going to be extremely lonely
Friday, June 28, 2013
Posted by Carrie27 at 6:41 AM
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
For about a month I have been training to run my first ever race - 10K mud, hills, water, and trails.
With that, I have also signed up with a trainer to work on my eating. This week I began a cleanse - ridding my body of processed foods. Essentially moving towards clean eating.
My focus has been fitness and health in a more focused direction to hopefully make it a lifetime change.
I was scared to share any of my successes for fear of failing, but it's all been going great and I want to share so I can look back and see what I have accomplished.
Posted by Carrie27 at 7:31 PM