Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer whirlwind


  • It is a constant flow of activity in this house.
  • I have zero time at home for some quiet, me time. 
  • Park/Playground Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings = kids play mommy works out
  • Tuesday is story time
  • Monday and Wednesday evening is baseball/t-ball (only two more games to go!)
  • Wednesday and Thursday evenings Cody plays softball
  • Saturday = baseball/tball games for the kids
  • Breakfast, snack, lunch, naps, snack, dinner
  • Addy stays up all day and insists on my full attention during the twins' nap time
  • School book time with the kiddos
  • Skipping naps for swimming days
  • Two nights a week I run 
  • Starting this weekend I will start attempting to train for a mini triathlon (that is if I don't drown in the pool)
  • On top of it all, in about two weeks two of my closest friends here are moving, which makes three in the past two months.  
  • I am going to have to start opening myself up to new relationships, otherwise the next nine months is going to be extremely lonely

1 comment:

  1. These summer days are so crazy. I miss routine with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.