Sunday, January 9, 2011

Opposite day - a letter to Kinsley

For months upon months, dearest Kinsley, you have pushed every single button driving me batty.  You have done everything I told you NOT do.  You have put your fingers in your ears and ignored nearly everything I have asked you to do or to stop doing.  I declare today to be opposite day.
Please do the following:

  • Tell your brother and sister they are a bad girl or boy
  • Continue to act like a vampire
  • Shut all of the doors
  • Steal your siblings' toys, then run and laugh at them for crying
  • Take 20 books off of your bookshelf and stash them in your bed.  Refuse to clean them up. 
  • Yell, "Addyson!!!!" until your sister wakes up
  • Poke and touch your sister during meal times
If you follow all of these commands, I will reward you with a cookie, ok? 

Love, 
Your crazy overworked Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I am telling you, our girls are made from the exact same mold. I'm trying this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.