- The stomach flu has come and gone through the house, and we are all now fighting runny noses and the twins are coughing quite a bit.
- I'm annoyed that it's been 11 days since Eligh started meds, and "should" be completely better. But, last night I had to get up with him 3 different times because he was coughing non-stop. I'm still giving him the cough meds, as that is as needed. Isn't 11 days enough?!
- I have written a post before complaining about grocery shopping with three small children, especially when I can't find a cart to fit all of them, but here we have carts that fit all three and the two times I have had to take all of them with me, there is an abundance of them. This makes me simply happy.
- The kids all scream and laugh with joy when we drive to and from the house. Hilly and curvy roads make my kids happy, but they make me nervous and I wish they would sometimes not be shouting as I try to maneuver around on some of these county roads. Give and take, right?
- A few colleges I've looked into for my masters are now calling to set up phone conferences to start the process. I'm dragging my feet, because of a million reasons. I want to do this, but am I ready?
- Eligh now shouts at me, "Don't you tell me what to do, MOMMY! Don't you yell at me, MOMMY!"
- Yes, I'm yelling at him, because I want him to EAT! His pants that fit enough in the waist are now falling down to his ankles and he comes waddling to me to fix them. I think he is losing weight.
- More days than less, I'm finding I have zero patience left for Kinsley. She pushes every single button and DOES NOT LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!
- I had a near anxiety attack this week, when Kinsley decided to close the bedroom and bathroom doors. I went to go get something from the girls' room, and it was locked. Well....the doors have those pinholes and I was not left with a fancy unlock thingamajig. After many devices were tried, I was able to successfully unlock the door.
Friday, January 7, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers 1/07/11
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:15 PM