- If you look closely, you will see the new, updated, here to stay, hair color (you really don't have to look too closely, the picture is way too large for my liking to be honest). Blech.
- So, hubby and I have had some big talks about the "future." I am feeling a little more hopeful than before, but only time will tell, as in a year from now.
- I cannot stand my arms and have avoided wearing most sleeveless tops for quite some time, but yesterday I forced myself to buy a couple.
- No matter what I do in my life I tend to throw all of me into it. For example, when I was teaching in the classroom, I would bring work home nearly every night or be working on something related to work. Thinking about how much work outside of work I did, reminds me that I made the right decision with staying home with the kids and working on school. I am so happy staying home with them and hopefully won't have to head back to work until the twins are in school of some sort.
- I really want to run a 5K this summer. I know I am not supposed to be running with my gimp foot and all, but if an opportunity presents itself for me to accomplish my goal I am going to do it, bum foot and all.
- I desperately want a forever home, and am envious of any and every one that has one.
- Want to know a little more about me? Feel free to ask, I promise an answer soon.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Let's talk about me, Monday
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:40 PM