Sunday, May 29, 2011

Getting to know YOU Sunday


1. Do you have a fetish?  Sorry, nothing kinky to share.  Chapstick (or as Cody calls it, "crack stick").  Need it, love it, require it.

2. Do you sing in the shower?  More times than not, I am humming some ridiculous song, which I have added my own words to. 

3. Who was your first crush? Celebrity = JTT (guesses who that stands for?)  Real life, I have no idea.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?  Fixing, creating, and constructing any and every thing, aka "handy man."  (Cody is NOT this)

5. Do you sleep naked?  Hell no!!  1. Self Conscious 2. I don't want to scare the girls (as they are the one who come jumping on top of the bed supppper early) and 3. With all the middle of the night wake ups we have here lately it would be a PIA.

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Dance like a freak

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?  Lately - logging on to school

8. Summer is.....?  Full of cute summer dresses for the girls and muscle tees for scrawny Eligh, sunny, hot, full of outdoor activities, mixed drinks, fireworks, grilling, etc.  

Click on over to join in.  

2 comments:

  1. Jonathan Taylor Thomas (sp?)

    I only know that because he was MY crush when I was a young teen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I loathe muscle tees on full grown men, I adore them on little boys.

    Sleeping naked would be interesting with children...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.