- I have a love/hate relationship with naps. I do know that if all three nap in separate locations 2 out of 3 will definitely nap. Lately, it has been Eligh who I'm fighting to nap. One day he'll poop three times in a matter of an hour or so (all while supposed to be napping) another day he'll be out for 2 hours.
- My mom arrived Tuesday afternoon and is leaving Sunday.
- The kids are loving their grandma time and one particular soon to be 4 year old is getting even more extra attention.
- This week I had to return my week old computer because the screen broke, but it was an even exchange. Phew.
- I finished my first class on Monday and received a 99%. Want to know why I lost one measly point? A group project paper. I despise group projects, because I can't let go of control and hate waiting on people.
- Yesterday the kids' new wood table and chair set arrived as well as our treadmill.
- I can't wait to get into a routine with running again. It's been way too long.
- I got my Xray results back from my foot - nothing shows up. What the hell is wrong with my foot? It hurts more times than not when I simply walk, it's only the top of the foot, and feels like it is bruised. Oh, and it has been going on for several months.
- Addy had her first eye appointment this week and she did pretty awesome with holding her head straight, getting the puff in the eye, and all.
- And Addy is now registered for t-ball. Our first meeting is on her birthday, and during normal dinner time.
- Tomorrow I'm gearing up for some major outlet shopping with my mom and I'm sure I will end the evening beyond exhausted. She is a shopping freak.
- Please stop by and continue to give love, hugs, and prayers for Jen and her family.
Friday, March 25, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 9:05 AM