- This week we made some big purchases (laptop - mini one's screen broke, outdoor table and chairs, and a treadmill)
- Finally went to my yearly (it's been two years). I left with a migraine script, an Xray of my foot, and an order for blood work
- My back is still a work in progress, but I believe after this last adjustment it is getting better. But, if it does not, he will be ordering me an MRI.
- All of these reasons are why I rarely go to the doctor for myself, there seems to always be something wrong.
- The treadmill we ordered is back ordered for two weeks and they offered us an upgraded model for FREE!! Hell to the yeah!
- I can't tell you all enough how AMAZING it is to have Cody not only home, but available. We eat dinner together as a family every night (except for my two Zumba nights). He does not come home stressed at all. I just wish he could stay at this type of job indefinitely.
- Addy has a detailed list of what she wants for her birthday (which is only a few weeks away). I will share with you all soon.
- Kids are still shooting boogers out of their nose, but are happy as can be. Never ending cold.
- We will be leaving sometime this afternoon for Illinois, which means we won't get in until it is super late (like 9 pm). Yuck!
- My parents are going to let Cody and I go out tomorrow for our anniversary near the kids' bedtime. We truly appreciate and enjoy these dinners that do not involve shouting, bargaining, "ewwws," and potty talk.
Friday, March 18, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - quick roadtrip
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:00 AM