Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's of me

Jamie posted this on her blog, and since I have moved my blog I know I haven't done a getting to know me, so why not. 
  1. Age: 28
  2. Bed size: queen
  3. Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom, more specifically the toilets
  4. Dogs: I like them, used to have them, but no more.  3 kids are way more than enough
  5. Essential start to your day: Coffee
  6. Favorite color: Pink
  7. Gold or silver:Silver
  8. Height: 5’4"
  9. Instruments that you can play:Used to play the clarinet
  10. Job title: Stay at home mom, student, and former educator
  11. Kids: Addyson - 3 (4 in April), Kinsley - 2, Eligh - 2
  12. Live:Missouri
  13. Mom’s name:Joan
  14. Nicknames: Mommy, babe, carebear
  15. Overnight hospital stays: 2 births, procedure for Addy, and a week long stay with the twins
  16. Pet peeve: People who are just down right rude 
  17. Quote from a movie: "You can't handle the truth!"
  18. Righty or lefty: Righty
  19. Sibling: 3 others
  20. Time you wake up: Between 6:30 and 7:45
  21. Underwear:All kinds, depends on my mood
  22. Vegetables you dislike:Fresh carrots
  23. What makes you run late: Waiting on other people
  24. X-rays: An ankle, chest, foot
  25. Yummy food you make:  Home made mac and cheese, spaghetti sauce
  26. Zoo favorite animal: Seals 
I just noticed that I'm nearing post 69 and I have a dirty mind, so throw out some ideas and I may just play along. 

5 comments:

  1. I used to not like raw carrots either, but I've gotten used to them. Usually with dip ;-)

    No ideas about your dirty post, but I'll be thinking ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I have to steal this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm... homemade mac and cheese. YUM! What kind of cheese do you like to use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. It's a nice way to share things about yourself. I might have to steal it from my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link! :)

    I read your blog on my phone, so I don't comment enough. I starred this post though so I'd remember to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.