- I'm off to what I believe is a good start to school. I know things are going to get tougher as we go along and I'm already trying to come up with ideas for my action research paper (which is going to be tough since I'm not in the schools right now to actually implement something).
- I had an eye exam this week and my prescription actually lessened. I have to go back next week to have contacts fitted, but I do have the new lenses in my glasses and they are taking some adjustment.
- I have this random back pain that feels like a pinched nerve under my shoulder blade and sometimes causes tingling in my arm or hand.
- Been having way too many headaches/migraines lately and finally scheduled an appointment.
- Any time we leave the house the monkeys believe we are going to the playground. Warmer weather just needs to stay put.
- The downstairs is put back together and functional.
- The monkeys have gone bananas the past few days in the toy room, and I'm trying not to freak and realize they just missed all their toys and have to see all of them.
- I'm attempting to make some more changes to my blog. Might need more help from all you successful blog template peeps.
- Eligh keeps asking, "Can I have big muscles?" Simply because his daddy told him that if he eats all his food he will get big muscles.
Friday, March 4, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 9:28 AM