Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers - Addy's birthday week

  • Easter was great and we really enjoyed having the extra guests over.  
  • We got a new couch and ottoman this week and switched our toy room and living rooms.  Kids now have a massive toy room and the living room is now much smaller and feels more grown up.  
  • I still can't put my head around having a now FIVE year old.  How did this happen?
  • Her cake tasted even better than it looked - for serious.  
  • I sold the old sectional and it is now out of the house.  Phew.  
  • I went to the store too many time this week.  
  • One of those trips involved buying new curtains and now I have to take them all back, because I hate them.  Oh, and this is after I ironed them and hung them up already.  
  • I have also learned that Kinsley cannot and will not play by herself.
  • This week has been so busy with Easter, Easter clean up, Addy's birthday, and our trip away tomorrow.  Yet, I didn't find any time to get to the gym at all this week.  Not good at all.  
  • I cannot wait until tomorrow.  The kids are jumping out of their skin with excitement, too.  
Stop by our host, Danifred, to spill your random weekly thoughts.  

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous about your new furniture and a grown up living room!! Right now we have a sitting room and a living room and they both have toys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing how quickly time flies? I hope you have a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been BUSY! I want pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.