- Thursday I kept Addy home from school for the first time as she had a fever the night before and it continued through the night and the morning.
- My mom arrived late Thursday night to spend the weekend here.
- Addy and Kinsley got to bunk up together and they begged to do it again.
- We went to an indoor playground on Friday.
- Eligh would not even go in the playground until after he finished eating because he was scared of two older boys who were loud and obnoxious.
- By the time Eligh finished eating, the two boys left.
- Then, my mom took the kiddos to buy not one, but two toys.Sigh.
- We then ended the day at an outdoor playground.
- Saturday the kids made Halloween cookies with Grandma.
- We then headed to a Pumpkinfest instead of a pumpkin farm, which was perfect.
- Now my three won't stop asking if they can go on the go-cars.
- We then spent the afternoon on an adventure. (pictures to come this week)
- It was a non-stop busy, but fun, weekend with very little time to spare.
- I just turned in my very first late assignment. New class, new due dates, and I assumed they would be the same. My mistake.
- All three of the kiddos are still coughing.
- Now, I get to spend the week playing catch up.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
I totally missed Friday night leftovers, and did not even post. I will never understand how so many of you fellow bloggers are able to blog every day. This weekend was BUSY, so here's a rundown:
Posted by Carrie27 at 10:47 PM