- I have mentioned on a couple occasions how much I dislike Kinsley's dance studio and teacher, and this week definitely dug this attitude even deeper. One of the other moms dropped her daughter out of the class immediately after class and at least one other mom is going to put in a withdrawal form. I'm just deciding when.
- Kinsley is going to hate me, because she loves the idea of dance, but this teacher is not going to work for me.
- Addy got her dance recital outfit this week. So fun and cute!
- Last weekend my mom visited and this weekend my brother, sil, and their four kids will be here.
- I get to meet my newest niece who is a little over a month old. Baby loving here I come.
- How many of your tots and kiddos get to wear costumes or celebrate Halloween at school?
- I'm bummed that Addy can't.
- Today I finally tried out another open gym with all three as Addy didn't have school today and I am definitely going to take the twins every now and then while Addy is at school.
- That's all I have this week.
Friday, October 28, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - wishing for a Halloween celebration
Posted by Carrie27 at 1:22 PM