Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Why having three small children potty trained sucks

Slap me if you want, but now having three small children potty training is a pain in the ass. 

A list of times when having potty trained children sucks
  • Eating out includes 31 bathroom trips.  
    • Solution:  Skip eating out as a family all together OR
    • Bag up your food so you can eat it on the drive home or when you finally arrive home
  • Traveling includes pulling over for potty breaks every 15 minutes
    • Solution:  Never travel with small children OR
    • Keep a potty seat in the vehicle at all times
  •  Fighting over who is going to use the potty
    • Solution:  Have bathroom stalls built into one bathroom for as many children as you have
    • OR Work on having your children learn how to wait their turn
  •  Toilet is flushed 551 times a day
  • Someone is always yelling "I need to go potty/poop"
  • I'm still wiping (poopy only) booties, which is always at the most inconvenient time
With each milestone comes another challenge....

5 comments:

  1. I can't imagine with 3. Even 1 is a pain in the bum. I constantly find myself thinking it was easier when she just went in a diaper wherever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes...3 at once must be super difficult, as you can't really "budget" time the way you'd like to. Hang in there, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I know you don't know me, but we've got something in common. I got your blog address off the Stirrup Queen's blogroll and was wondering if you wouldn't mind helping me help a couple who is trying to add a little one to their family. We're holding a silent auction for them this weekend (Friday and Saturday) on goteamwitt.blogspot.com and need help getting the word out! We would love it if you would spread the word via social media or here on your blog. Additionally, we are always looking for more donations to auction off, so if you or someone you know might be interested in making a donation, all the information is under the donate tab. If you have any questions or would be willing to post a pre-written blog post about the auction and the sponsored couple, please contact Kristin at goteamwitt@gmail.com Thanks in advance for taking the time to consider this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just saying that to a friend of mine! We were missing the convenience of diapers. I mean, I am sure that potty training is eventually more convenient, but it SO isn't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omgomgomg...thanks for making me feel like I've made a HUGE mistake this week! ;) I'm screwed!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.