- Addy has slept part of the evening in Grandma's bed every single night since she has been there. One night involved the scare of a bug, and the past two evenings they have had some crazy storms.
- I miss her terribly, and I suck at this whole letting your child have some fun without you.
- She only had one evening of sobbing for mommy due to being overtired and stimulated. I begged to come and meet my mom sooner than she had planned, but she is refusing. She said, "One full week, she is fine. Enjoy the break." But, I don't. I miss her.
- Got rid of the "monkey diapers" and transitioned to pull-ups for Eligh. He now says, "Mom, I'm cold!!!" Daddy is going to attempt potty training boot camp this upcoming week as he is off most of the week. He did have three successful trips to the bathroom this week, so he is showing signs and we are going to run with it.
- Cody moved the treadmill in the garage so it is facing the middle of the garage vs the wall, after several hints, and now I can run and work out while the kids play in the garage. It's working with just the twins, and hopefully it will work when Addy is back.
- Kinsley misses her Addy and will only go to sleep at night if we leave her door open until she closes her eyes (which is super fast compared to when the two of them are in the room together).
- Eligh is doing this annoying horse sputtering nose with his lips. I want to staple his lips together so he quits.
- I have convinced my younger sister to ride back with my mom and Addy and come stay with us for a while.
- We went to a children's museum with the twins on the way back from the switcheroo and this particularly awesome museum is free until September for military members. SWEEEEET!
- The twins convinced me to buy, "Ohme-o, Ohme-o." ("Gnomeo and Juliet") this afternoon. Their singing of this song was too cute not to give in.
- I'm having a yard sale tomorrow and hoping to get rid of a crap ton of toys and clothes and make a little money. Report back soon.
Friday, June 10, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - too long
Posted by Carrie27 at 4:16 PM