- After seven years with the same insurance company I have finally motivated myself to look around and I'm now kicking myself for not doing it sooner. We will be saving $400 a year when we make the official switch. Don't be like me, take the time to look around.
- We may be moving before the summer is over.
- All three of the monkeys like to ask quite frequently while flexing, "You like to see my big guns?" I wonder who taught them that?
- I have figured out how to save money on diapers when a child is still wearing them, just let him run around peeing repeatedly on the bench at the table and even on the bathroom floor. "I want to wear my monkey diaper, mommy." Banging head against wall.
- In a few short days Addy is going to be getting spoiled rotten by grandma and grandpa. We are meeting half way for a drop off and she will be staying solo for the first time for more than a night at someone else's house; like a week. She will probably be returned to me with a mermaid tail from all the swimming she will get to enjoy.
- I am going to miss her like crazy, even her middle of the night nightmares.
- I'm thinking I'm going to have to call the doc about E's skin. He has teeny tiny red bumps all over his chest and back. We have been doing a lot of swimming and I do use a product on him that has no perfumes, dyes, etc because of his eczema problems as it is, but it's not helping. Any ideas?
- I am losing motivation for my final two weeks of my current class. I'm procrastinating on my individual assignments, which is so not me.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - Big guns, monkey diapers, and bumps
Posted by Carrie27 at 1:38 PM