- This week Addy had dance camp and of course Kinsley wants to be a ballerina, too. I'm looking into driving 20 minutes or so to get them both enrolled in August, this wait list crap is pissing me off.
- I also looked into gymnastics for the girls, wait list for Addy no wait for Kinsley. Fricketyfrack. Plus, if I put Kinsley in gymnastics I would have to assist her, which is impossible with two other kiddos in tow.
- My sister is still being a bump on a log and has no interest in much of anything. You want to do something? I don't care, or whatever. Not really an answer.
- Going to see a movie tonight or tomorrow with her depending on when Cody gets home from work.
- Cody is taking Eligh to see the new Cars movie as a reward for being potty trained.
- Addy is insisting that us girls do something fun while the boys are at the movies, but I don't know what yet.
- This new class is going to kick my butt and I am going to be visiting family for a week or so and will want to do absolutely nothing but am going to be in the middle of a big project while up there. Sucketh.
- I went to the doctor this week to inquire about a couple things, and now await referrals for a dermatologist and neurologist.
- On a good note, I worked out at home the past two days and the foot pain is gone, and I hope this steroid shot lasts a while.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - complicated
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:34 PM