- The sick came into my house and is making a cozy little home. Addy woke up Wednesday crying of stomach pain and spent more than half the day vomiting.
- Wednesday evening Cody went to bed coughing and complaining of a sore throat.
- Today the twins have runny noses and coughs along with Cody still hacking non-stop.
- I am not a mean person, but I really can't stand listening to Cody hacking all the time, especially with how loud it is, for fear of keeping or waking up the kiddos.
- Yesterday I put Kinsley in panties again for the 6th attempt. She is wearing them today and I'm going to try and push through it this time and see if she can get the hang of it in a week. If she can actually use the potty instead of sitting on it a 100 times, I will know I can do it.
- 10 more days until the princess' 4th birthday. Sigh.
- This week I started back on track with working out, you know since we have a new treadmill in our garage and all. I ran two miles on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I did another mile on an elliptical before attending an hour long Zumba class on Wednesday. I want to get back up to 3 miles, but that is going to take some time.
- I have come to the conclusion that I am going to be broken forever with this back pain.
- We need a four bedroom house, and I might, just might, look into our option when our year lease is up.
- Bedtime is extremely stressful with the girls (another post for that).
- Who has weekend plans? Share what you plan on doing - cleaning is not a plan I want to hear about, though, ok?
Friday, April 1, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 2:31 PM