1. do you weigh yourself? Nope, not ever, ever. I'm pretty good at distinguishing fatness.
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten? liver
3. snail mail or email? I'll take either. I miss the days of being excited to go to the mailbox, now I want to avoid it at all costs
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they? Something horrible happening to my children, dying unexpectedly, having some deadly illness and not knowing until it is too late, losing my husband
5. do you play an instrument? I haven't played one in oh 13 years
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear? Ummm...a snake I guess. I would hope that I wouldn't see it before hand so it would be unexpected, kind of hard to miss a bear.
7. do you ever go braless in public? Yes, I have. Just last week I went through the drive through at Panera, but I had a sweatshirt on to help cover what isn't there in the first place
8. today i am thankful for........................? Having Cody home to help manage the sick kiddos needs as well as Zumba class in a couple hours.
Stop by Keely if you want to play along.