Thursday, April 28, 2011

Substance

Jenner extended me this award a week or so ago and I am just now getting to it.  Just spew out seven facts about yourself, that's it.  I won't assign it to anyone, because you are all full of substance.  If you want to play along, go ahead, if not, no harm done. 

1.  I tend to watch drama-filled garbage on tv - every single housewife show, for example. 

2.  I have a love-hate relationship with the military and all that it encompasses, but it it is my life.

3.  I really hate making decisions from anything as minimal as what cup to give the kids in the morning to something more stressful as in who to give guardianship of our children to.

4.  I eat my m&m's in color order and have been known to spit out one if I happened to miss the color I was eating previously (yes, this is insane, I know.  Thankfully, I don't have m&m's in the house very often).

5.  I have to multi-task and find it beyond annoying that Cody is not as successful with this as I am.

6.  I do encourage the monkeys to clean-up their toys frequently and they will, but there are many times a day that I just do it myself so it can get done at a much faster rate than their little hands can. 

7.  I do not handle stress well, and have been known to cause myself to become sick from my own worry.   

2 comments:

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.