- My mom headed back to IL on Sunday, which, of course, caused Addyson to have several pleas for her to stay. We promised her that she could soon go to Grandma's house and pool as soon as it stayed warm.
- I nearly had to make three visits to the doctor this week.
- We started Monday out with me taking Kinsley to the doctor for what we believed to be a UTI. She is on antibiotics and vinegar baths (she smells like a pickle). I'll be taking her back at the end of next week for another check.
- That night, Addy developed a sty on her eye. We were assured that our at home treatment should work, and it has.
- Yesterday I nearly broke down the girls' bedroom door in a damn panic attack. I'm in the recliner reading a book while the monkeys are in complete eye sight running back and forth. Next thing I know I hear a door shut and high-pitched screams from Eligh. His hand was flippin in not only the door, but a locked door. He has two, red, swollen fingers but we dot not believe they are broken. My heart is still beating up in my throat.
- And yesterday I mentioned that all we seem to have is bad luck, see it is true. Why us all.the.damn.time?
- My motivation for running has come and gone. I was on track two weeks ago, then got sick, and now what is my excuse? I am enjoying my sleep. The alarm goes off, my clothes, and shoes look at me and tell me to wake my fat ass up and get on the treadmill, but instead I turn off the alarm and go back to sleep.
- I did go to Zumba twice this week, does that count for anything?
- Self reflection: I feel like I have been invited to a reunion of sorts, and I've got nothing to bring to the table. I'm the dinner guest that shouldn't have been.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - lack of motivation
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:00 AM