Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The red gift continuation

I mentioned this week that a certain someone received a handmade gift from grandpa, and now I'll share with you all it's awesomeness.

If any of you remember, my dad made Addy a dollhouse for her third birthday, and is very crafty.

Eligh asked grandpa for one thing this year over and over again:  a red barn for his horses.  I had an idea of what I wanted my dad to make based on something I saw.  The picture I took of it was small and hard to view.  My dad, though, was able to create more than I could have ever imagined.

Solid wood color - daddy wanted to paint it himself, and Eligh would not stop asking for it be painted 

Inside - all doors swing open and have wooden made troughs to feed the horses 

One side of the outside - color is from the same paint can that painted the real barn on my parent's farm

1 comment:

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.