- I have to be the only parent that visits the doctor as frequently as we do.
- Monday - twins go in for a follow up which ends up with Eligh having an ear infection and Kinsley being diagnosed (again) with asthma and a new treatment plan.
- Thursday I take Addy in as she is severely constipated and in screaming pain with no relief after laxatives and gulp a suppository. She had to have an X-ray and left with meds to keep her on for one month.
- Last night Cody and I were "supposed" to have a kid free house for the evening. That got squashed when Kinsley woke up at 11 pm Thursday night spewing.
- Addy and Eligh still went for their sleepover, Kinsley stayed with us and she was back to herself by noon.
- Daddy and I took her out to eat and even let her pick out a new toy. It was very strange to just have one child around.
- If I was not working on my master's degree right now, I would have so much more time to actually get things accomplished. My list continues to grow, with little time to get anything completed.
- In a little bit I get to get my hair trimmed and I can't wait. I haven't had a trim/cut since early August.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers on Saturday
Danifred, for allowing me an excuse to ramble, even if it is a day late.
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:14 PM