Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday Night Leftovers - rain dance


  • This week I babysat my neighbor's 11 year old daughter for part of the day.  I didn't realize that I still had to some what entertain an 11 year old.  On a side, she thought our house was huge (it's the exact same layout as her house, but well, mine is organized).  
  • Cody had off Wednesday and today, but worked the days in between and tomorrow as well.  I enjoy a mid week day off, but a couple days off in a row for him would be more enjoyable.  
  • He did manage to wash both vehicles. 
  • I took the old bike for a ride and it was awesome, totally reminded me of my carefree youth.  So, today I rode my bike with the kiddos riding along as well and daddy walked and helped out the stragglers.  
  • To help combat the days we take a break from the water I picked up some more crafty activities and they haven't stopped asking to do them.  Which would be fine and dandy if they didn't have me going balls to the walls from sunup to sundown.  I'm hoping for a rainy day soon.  Might have to learn a rain dance to speed up the process. 
  • T-ball season has been hit or miss as the practices have been cancelled for two weeks due to heat, tomorrow she has a game and then a make up game next week and we are done for the season.  
Stop by our host, Danifred, an offer up some ice or rain as she too is dealing with insanely hot temperatures.

3 comments:

  1. I always love when I drag my bike out....but my backside always hurts the next day, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hot here too in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't have a clue on entertaining an 11 year old- despite the fact that I have 2 nieces around the same age.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.