In the past few days the following awesomeness (his word) has occurred:
- Hubby took all three kiddos fishing all by himself so I could get ready for a yard sale.
- When I was stressing, he was utterly calm and made a plan
- Let me go to the movies without a second thought
- Took two of three kiddos fishing a second day
- Let me go to a cooking party this evening with zero complaints
I don't say it enough, but Cody is truly an amazing father, supportive husband, and I could NOT imagine my life without his "awesomeness."