- Don't come into my yard to simply play with my kids' toys and not even talk to them.
- Don't beg my children for their toys, get your own!
- Talk more to the kids, and less to the adults
- Ask before you use or play with anything that does not belong to you
- Stay out of the back yard, as there is no need for you to be snooping or secretly playing with toys
- How about you stay in your own yard, play with your stuff, and simply leave my MUCH younger children and toys alone?
Thursday, May 24, 2012
I'm all about rules this week, aren't I?
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:54 PM