- It's been a week of many firsts
- I started physical therapy for my back this week and will have to go for the next three weeks as well.
- First thoughts, the pain feels the same or worse especially after therapy.
- Secondly, I'm annoyed that one therapist did my shocking treatment with my shirt on, the next day the therapist wants my shirt off. It's a damn conspiracy.
- Addy started "real" t-ball this week. She will have games and everything. I was so against buying any gear, but I changed my mind. I scored free cleats, but bought pink laces to help make them girly for her (she was complaining they were too boyish). I picked up a much lighter bat so she can actually hold it, a practice tee, and some balls. I figure all three of them will get to play at home this way.
- Addy "graduated" prek yesterday and today is her last class. Yes, I cried. So what?!
- This afternoon our child making days are officially over. Cody goes in for his procedure. More to come at a later date on this topic.
- Tomorrow the girls have their spring recital, which will be Kinsley's very first recital. She is extremely excited to get up on the stage. We'll see how it actually goes.
- My mom got in late last night and we'll be here for the weekend. I get to give her our mother's day gift, which is pretty awesome if you ask me.
- Anyone else have a crazy week?
Friday, May 11, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers - many firsts
Posted by Carrie27 at 9:00 AM