- I added the picture just because Danifred said she was not. I'm a rebel like that.
- Addy had her very first tball game this past Saturday. It was the cutest and I will be sharing pictures.
- Girls are officially done with dance until the fall, which means one less day of running to practices and timing and planning dinners to fit our busy schedule.
- I don't know how long it will last, but I did work out from home two days this week since I can't get to the gym as many days as I was able to with the new tball schedule added in.
- I have one more week of therapy for my back, which I keep getting reminded that "muscles have memory." Which means, the injury can and will more than likely occur again. FML.
- I hope you all enjoy your long weekends and remember what Memorial Day is all about.
Friday, May 25, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:26 PM