- We have curtains in all three kids' rooms up as well as decorations throughout the house.
- We still need to put up all the pictures in the house
- Kids finally came "home" yesterday sometime after 4 and they had so much fun exploring their new house
- Bedtime was less stressful and they all went down for naps so much easier than before. (Please don't let these words mock me later)
- My mom and sister left this morning, but we will see my parents again in two weeks when they stop here for a day or two before they head further south to Branson
- I put off all my assignments and postings until Thursday, which is causing me to panic
- Cody still has to bring all his military gear to the new house, mow the lawn at the old place, and do a quick clean before Tuesday
- Let me add - Cody is napping as he became suddenly ill after lunch
- Chugga chugga choo choo - it will all get done
- I am going to try and play catch up with commenting, otherwise I will be back shortly with more regularity
Saturday, July 16, 2011
The bullet posts are going to continue for a bit longer, as I am still feeling a little misplaced.
Posted by Carrie27 at 2:49 PM