- Week full of later bedtimes and earlier mornings.
- Playing outside all day long
- First time fishing for Addy - she got 3 good sized fish and her anticipation equaled her actual enjoyment.
- Kinsley has skinned up both knees and the spot where your foot meets your chin on both legs, as well. She does NOT want band-aids. She is a tough girl.
- Grandma can't stop spoiling them with outfits, smaller toys, and all their favorite foods.
- Addy is now jumping in the water (with her vest) holding her nose and going completely under water. Just this morning she swam a few feet under water while holding her nose, as well. If it was up to her, she would be a mermaid.
- Grandpa treated everyone to eating icecream at the store last night and they all had to have something different but with sprinkles, please.
- Mommy has not done any running or working out (except chasing these kids all over the farm and swimming every single day for hours on end) and is not eating the best.
- Tonight I am having a Scentsy party, and if anyone is interested in placing an order you can either contact me directly or just click on the link and order directly from my site. There is a new cupcake warmer that has a lid (a new type of warmer all together) that I am totally buying for Kinsley's room, as she will now have her own room. Plus, there are 20 scents out for just this month. You can order all the way up until tomorrow night and if you really want to order and can't do so until Sunday, just send me a quick email so I hold off on closing out the order.
- I'm going to attempt to do some form of homework, as my motivation was left in Missouri.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - visiting family edition
Posted by Carrie27 at 1:17 PM