Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend lessons


  • Japanese is amazing
  • Cheaters have no shame
  • Some people are just plain rude to children
  • Clothing has sizes for a reason 
  • Clubs are not the place for me ever, ever
  • Being around smokers makes me sick, literally
  • Foot pain probably means it is time for new work out shoes
  • I will never be skinny 
  • Being divorced and or single would suck
  • I need to find a sitter
  • Mommy guilt is a constant
What did you learn this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Stand next to me and you will FEEL skinny!?

    I've got unbloggable annoyances going on over here - but I've learned (yet again) who are my REAL friends and who are friends of (their) convenience. Fuck 'Em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I learned/ was reminded that playdates are over-rated.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.