Thursday, March 14, 2013

Peek - a - spring

Spring keeps peeking out and then getting slammed in the face.  The trio are all signed up to play soccer this season and were supposed to start last week, but the weather had different plans.  We had our first practice yesterday, and with 40 degree weather it was coooold! 

I am itching to go outside and run, as the treadmill is boring me.  I can't go in the evenings as we are now bombarded with either dance or soccer Monday - Thursday.  Friday nights are a possibility and lately Cody has been working every Saturday.  Of course Sundays have equaled rain or frigid temperatures. 

Anyone else itching to get outside?

1 comment:

  1. We have been getting outside rain or shine. But, I'm looking forward to putting on less gear! Can't wait for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.