Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stickers

I despise stickers.  Yep, despise.  They are evil with their stickiness.  Evil, I say.

But, my children love them.  What do they even do with them?  Stick them on a piece of paper and hang them on the fridge, because duh, it's art, mom.

Just this week Addyson has now claimed herself to be the reward queen.  If you are good, she will give you a sticker.  If you are bad, she will tell you why and explain that you cannot have a sticker at the time, but maybe, just maybe if you start acting nice you can get one later.    

2 comments:

  1. She cracks me up!

    I'm not a huge fan either...Nana came to visit this past weekend and brought so many. I've been peeling them off socks and floors ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get stickers either. All mine do are stick them on paper and eventually it gets thrown away. As long as it doesn't end up on the walls!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.