- I made my own free of dyes and perfumes laundry soap. Love it.
- I went to the dentist twice this week. Once for a cleaning the other to fix the sensitive tooth that started oh six months ago after my very first filling. Now I have to wait two weeks to see if it is fixed.
- The dental workers need to quit harassing me about my wisdom teeth. 1. It is going to cost quite a bit for me to get them removed, 2. I don't want to have any type of surgery or be in pain, and 3. They don't even bother me
- My new workout shoes are working out perfectly, and I haven't had to put my insoles in.
- Kiddos and I went for a play date the other day and they had a blast. They had a trampoline, tree house, swing set, out door toys, indoor trampoline, etc, etc. They ask to go back every day.
- Out of no where, Kinsley has vomited three times since we first put her to bed this evening.
- My Friday night is going to be so much fun!
Friday, February 24, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:32 PM