Monday, September 24, 2012

Dumping of some thoughts


  • Soccer team is being divided up, due to kids quitting (mine were next on the list). 
  • There is a girl in Addy's class, H, who I am starting to believe may be a bully or simply mean.
  • This PTO crap is no joke!  It is sucking all of my time away.  
  • Disney on Ice was so awesome - Eligh was in the most amazement, even with an older boy cousin who tried to ruin it for him. 
  • Speaking of my nephew he told Kinsley he hated her.  Cody was the witness and tried correcting him, but he still continued with he doesn't like her.  Broke my heart. 
  • Why is it so hard to find a good babysitter.  You know, one who feeds your kids meals, engages them vs sticking them in front of a tv.  
  • I sooooo wish I could get all three of my kiddos to dress up in costumes I want them to wear.  But, I know we missed our opportunity to do so.  
  • I need to get decorations up soon.  Who has decorations up for fall/Halloween already?

1 comment:

  1. I put up the fall decorations about 2 weeks ago, I figure I'll wait for the Halloween stuff for another week or two.
    And I totally agree with the PTO stuff- total time suck.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.