- At the beginning of the week I brainstormed some very deep hidden thoughts and feelings and started drafting in my head what I was going to post.
- On the night of Valentine's Day as Addyson headed to bed she ran up to me gave me a big hug and kiss and told me "Happy Valentine's Day mommy, I love you sooooo much." Melted my heart.
- My mom started playing her mind ninja games on my emotions and head, because of someone else's actions.
- This should have been my sign that things were going to go downhill.
- I had to take Addyson to get count them, FIVE, total shots. Her pour legs are bruised and before 10 a.m. she was sipping on a milkshake.
- I signed Addyson up through CYS (on post children services for things such as daycare, preschool, sports, etc). She missed the Pre-K class by one person for the rest of this year.
- But, she is number one on the list.
- She is also on the wait list for dance class, no idea how long that list is.
- Wednesday was a beautiful day here, and Cody decided to wash the van of all the nasty salt and mud that had taken it over.
- It was not coming as clean as we would like, so we decided to take the kids to go get it washed.
- Got the kids loaded up and I ran in to grab my wallet.
- As I stepped down the last step into the toyroom/office area of the finished basement my foot got sopping wet. OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH. WHY? WHY? WHY?
- I sprinted outside to tell Cody to turn off all the water and told him what happened. I went back inside and sure enough there was water completely saturating the toyroom/office room, our bedroom, and part of the bathroom.
- We drove down to the rental company and they immediately dispatched someone out to the house. I left with the kids to get out of the way while Cody attempted to get everything out of the rooms.
- There was so much water that it was pouring out of one of the outlets.
- The pipe that connects to the hose outside froze and burst. We spent 3 hours sucking up carpet that night, and then another 2 hours the following morning.
- The cleaning crew came out yesterday and spent nearly the whole day here sucking it up, spraying some anti mold crap, and now it is being fanned out for the entire weekend.
- If I explain how pissed, frustrated, and upset I am over all of this it will lead to never ending tears.
- I promise you that I don't purposely look for negative things to write - I am just doomed to have bad shit happen to me.
Friday, February 18, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - Water, water, everywhere
Posted by Carrie27 at 7:57 AM