- Pluses: Under budget, newer (like a year old), has a huge 2 car garage with extra storage within the garage, a toy room, the garage is built into the ground as well as the toy room and our master area which would serve as a safe location during storms.
- Downsides: Closets are ridiculously small, no linen closet, and a 3 bedroom.
- Pluses: 4 bedroom, a toy room, big master bedroom.
- Negatives: No basement/safe place, small living room, outdated kitchen flooring and counter tops.
- Pluses: Bigger 3 bedroom home, a movable island in the kitchen, big kids' bathroom with dual vanity, newer home, flatter backyard.
- Downside: No basement/safe place, no toy room, smaller master bathroom
- Pluses: HUGE master bedroom, bath, and walk-in closet, laundry room, 4 BIG bedrooms, toy room, extra closets
- Negatives: Would have to paint master bedroom and bath (baby poop yellow is just not my thing), carpeted dining area (hello, three small children), and over budget.
House #1. If you guessed house number 1, you may come to our new house and pick up any empty boxes you may choose from and have first dibs on that yard sale I'll be having this spring.
Seriously, though, I'm all about being under budget, especially because it is a newer home. The owners or agency builds and sells the majority of their homes, and are super sweet people vs. those bigger agencies. I have a solution for the lack of closet space which they have cleared us to do- we are going to add an extra rack in the girls' room and the master bedroom. I will use a storage shelving system (which I already have something in storage) in the master bathroom for the linen closet. And, we move in 6 days. Yes, just days after Xmas. Which means, the kids will only open some of their gifts out of the box, and the bigger stuff (train table, ahem) will stay in the box until we move.