Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful on Thursday

Joining in again this week. 

This week I am thankful for:
  • a friend who will sit in a waiting room for two hours
  • three kiddos that love to hug, kiss, and say "I love you" frequently throughout the day
  • a hubby who is handling bed times a couple nights a week without me just so I can have some "me" time at the gym
  • receiving an early birthday gift when we don't typically even exchange gifts
  • detoying the house
  • blankets 
What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm also thankful for a kid that hugs, kisses and says I love you often throughout the day. I'm thankful for my first glass of eggnog while I catch up on blogs. I'm thankful that tomorrow is Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.