In order to accept this award, I must do the following:
A. Thank the person who awarded to me - Staying Above the Water, who has been reading and commenting on my blog and I have been too damn lazy to add to my own reader. But, as of this week, you are added and I will be reading and commenting more regularly.
B. Share 7 things about myself
- When at home or a friend's home, I only drink out of plastic cups. The cheap ones - the four for a $1 deals. Yeah, those. I have 4 that I rotate between. This cup must also have water in it at all times.
- I rotate everything in this house from clothes, kids' utensils, kids' plates, kids' cups, towels, etc, etc. The freshly washed stuff is put at the bottom pushing the older stuff to the front. My parents learned to leave the kids' stuff out so I could rotate it appropriately. Yes, I will know if they have not been rotated properly, and then I will HAVE to fix it.
- Must have chapstick with me at all times. The other day I couldn't find mine and actually used some of Addy's.
- I listen to nearly all music from country to rap. There was a point in my life (waaaaay long time ago) that I listened to hard core rap more than any other type of music, yes, I grew up on a farm in a small town and was blaring Master P from my Taurus.
- All the main living areas of the house must be cleaned before heading to bed every single night. My bedroom, though, seems to be the last place I want to clean. The bed is typically made, but there is clutter (mostly Cody's military crap) quite frequently. I would really like to work on keeping our bedroom clean and organized, you know once we finally get everything put in the right places.
- I tell my children they are beautiful, cute, adorable, amazing, princesses, loved a bazillion times a day, but do not take compliments from others well, simply because I don't believe what is being said. Self-confidence = zero
- I have icecream for a bedtime snack 90% of the time.
Since I think all of you are stylish and fabulous - here is your award. Feel free to participate, or not, but know I adore you all.