- We have been in Illinois for the past two weeks visiting family, and came home last Thursday.
- We had to reorganize the new toys, and start immediately sorting and organizing what is and isn't going with us to Korea.
- Three whole closets in our house have been converted for this, and we still have an entire house to complete.
- The kids were supposed to go back to school Monday, but due to snow and then frigid temperatures, today (a two hour delay, at that) will be their first day back.
- It really hasn't bothered me to be home these extra days with them, mostly because we hadn't been home to relax since visiting so we enjoyed the time to do that these past couple days.
- Cody went to talk to travel yesterday and they went ahead and booked us our plane tickets for Korea. (It's happening!!!!!)
- We leave March 1st, people!!! Less then two months to go and yes, I am having straight anxiety about it all.
- We will be heading to a hotel two days before hand so we can clear our house we are currently in and for Cody to clear his unit.
- We leave at night and are going to be stuck in an airport on the other side of the country for 10 hours. Start praying now for our sanity.
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:39 AM