- No flowers or gifts were received
- Was in bed all morning until 10:00, where the kids brought me three home-made cards, and breakfast.
- Wish I could say I was sleeping, but I was not.
- Instead, I was working on my paper for class.
- But, there were no distractions and no children were jumping on top of me non-stop.
- Spent the rest of the day outside enjoying the weather.
- Every one of us were wore out by the end of the night.
- Woke up this morning to resume my duties of mother which included: changing sheets from an accident, finding poop on one child's finger, and having to give baths all before having one cup of coffee.
- But, these three are worth it all
(most of the time)
Monday, May 9, 2011
Posted by Carrie27 at 9:26 AM