- More times than not I look forward to the weekend because Cody is home to help or completely handle the morning madness. This weekend is not really a weekend.
- Cody has to work tomorrow, is off Sunday, and Monday he will be acting as the color guard for a memorial service on post. So the morning madness will continue to be me and only me.
- Eligh picked out new big boy underwear and matching stickers this week to begin potty training shortly. Any guesses on what he chose?
- As much as I want the diaper days to be long gone, I am NOT looking forward to training Eligh. He takes a lot longer than the girls to really "get" things. For example, he CANNOT spit toothpaste out, no matter how hard I try to keep his mouth open to stop him from gulping down the paste. He will have to go back to the baby toothpaste for a tad longer. Yep, this is going to suck.
- We have some interesting sleeping arrangements this week. Two nap days turned into Eligh sleeping in our bed, Kinsley sleeping in Eligh's bed, and Addy staying in her bed. PIA.
- On one of Addy's many trips to the bathroom before finally falling asleep she said the following, "Mommy, just relax. I am ONLY going potty. Ok?" Woah...who runs this house? Not me.
- I really want/NEED to have a yard sale, but don't know if my neighborhood is conducive to this. If I put up enough signs, people would find it, I think. What do you think?
- We are supposed to go see a free showing of "Hop" tonight, but these kids may change my mind.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers
Posted by Carrie27 at 1:46 PM