- We have been hugged by family time this week. Cody has had to work basically only one day this week. We have been going non-stop with family time, so there is very little time for the blog.
- Went to the specialist for my foot, which included an immediate X-Ray. I came back to my room where the doctor's tech came in and then left to tell the doctor I was back and to look at the Xrays. She came back in for a minute to ask if I smoked, left, and then came back a few minutes later. Why she asked if I smoked, definitely has me a tad worried (which I never had, just had to be forced to breathe in 2nd hand smoke from my mother for 20 years). She said there was a definite change, shadow, or growth (wtf?) and would require a bone scan for further analysis. Ok, fine. Make the appointment for the scan, then follow up with her 4 days after the scan, where the prescribed insoles, limit activity, and look into buying a different running shoe since mine are "too flexible" (which is why I liked them for running).
- I go down to make the appointment and the soonest they can get me in? Oh, is in the middle of JUNE!!! I have a whole month to wonder what is going on with my foot and am not supposed to be exercising.
- And, for the past three days my right wrist has been in pain. I'm hoping it will heal itself by Monday.
- We took the kids on a bike ride this week, which included Cody and I walking, Addy and Kinsley pedaling like maniacs, and Eligh refusing to put the feet on the pedals or walk. He is a strange one, I tell ya.
- Now when Kinsley yells, "TOIIIIIIIIILET PAPER!" it is a race between Addy and daddy and I to answer the screams.
- I think we have read nearly all 431+/- books our children own this week.
- Last, I am no longer a blonde. Gone, goodbye, never to return (or at least that is what I'm telling myself)
Friday, May 13, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - the foot
Posted by Carrie27 at 2:28 PM