- Kinsley is still having issues and has just until Monday to "heal" or we are back in for another appointment.
- I finally went back in for my foot, and after some painful poking (i.e. stabbing) of my foot the doctor "thinks" it is a pinched nerve which leaves three options (insoles, cortisone shots, or a removal of the nerve completely). FML. He suggested a referral for a specialist and oh my goodness I already have an appointment for Monday.
- Cody's pile of laundry that needs to be put away is getting ridiculous and I'm about to flip a lid if he doesn't get his shit put away by tomorrow afternoon. (I can't reach some of the places he has his clothes, otherwise I would do it my self).
- We are on the list for on-post housing, and it is an extremely short list. We have to see if we can get out of unsigned lease if we come up on the list and like what they are offer us. I'm thinking they can't really make us stay since they have yet to give us a lease. Right?
- In a matter of a week Kinsley stopped using the potty seat for the potty, which was a step up from the individual potty, and just yells for toilet paper when completed. Which is annoying, because there are times you don't know she is in the potty and she is just screaming "I NEEEEED TOIWET PAPER!!!!!"
- We do not have plans for Mother's Day, nor any of flower crap going on here (sorry, not a fan), but I know I will not get out of bed until I choose to on Sunday and dinner will be cooked for me. Sounds perfect to me.
- I'm planning on going to see "Something Borrowed" tomorrow afternoon solo, because I read the book and the sequel as well, so now I have to go see it. Have to.
Please stop by our host, Danifred, and make sure to wish her a wonderful birthday today!