Thursday, March 22, 2012

Birthday talk

Addyson has been asking and counting down until her birthday.  Last night all three were asking questions about age and birthdays and the following occurred:


Daddy:  "How old is mommy?"
Addyson:  "61."
Daddy:  "No, mommy is 29."
Addyson:  "Ok."


Mommy:  "How old is daddy?"
Eligh:  "49.  When I get bigger like daddy I want no hair too."  
Mommy:  "No, you won't.  You want to keep your hair as long as you can."
Eligh:  "NO!!!  I don't want to have hair."


First, my children think I'm 11 years older than their daddy.  Secondly, Eligh will one day regret his request.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. I don't even want to know how old my kids think I am.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.